2011年10月16日日曜日

Madame Taliesin

 


 
Sunday, October 16, 2011
 
 
Madame Taliesin
 
 







Subj:
Hello from Gyoda!

I enjoy sushi and

lotus flowers.






From: barclay1720@aol.com
To: diane03760@vancouver.ca
Date: Mon., October 10, 2011 10:03:53 PM



Hi, Diane. How's it going?

I've been eating sushi like a horse. :)
I might be a different person when I return to Vancouver.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,...



I hope you're enjoying VIFF to the bone.
and wish I were in Vancouver with you.
So, I've written an article about VIFF and sushi.
Please click the following link:





"Film Festival"

Here's sexuality.

An open mind is advised!




I hope you'll enjoy reading it.
Your truly skinny admirer,

Kato



 




Subj:I miss you!

From: diane03760@vancouver.ca
To: barclay1720@aol.com
Date: Wed, Oct 12, 2011 8:47 am


Thanks, Kato.
I'm glad you're enjoying all the delicious sushi.
It sure looks appetizing.



Guess I do try to eat a balanced diet mostly, but fall off the rails rather regularly.
So much good and tasty food and it's all so tempting, true?
It's just a good thing I keep active or I may have ended up like the following poor woman.



Egads!
Having said that, though, I feel as stuffed right now as a whale ... too much lunch!
Keep enjoying that sushi kiddo and hope you're visiting with friends & family.

See you soon, kiddo,

Love, Diane ~







Kato...,who is Madame Taliesin?



Oh..., well...she is one of my lady friends.

...like me?

Yes, she is.

I wonder if Madame Taliesin is one of your lovers.

Well...,she is above friend...below lover...You know what I mean?

Yes, I guess I understand...but how come she is called Madame Taliesin?..sounds non-Japanese, doesn't it?

Actually, "Taliesin" is the name of an ancient Welsh poet, and literally means "shining forehead."

Was she born of Welsh parents?

Oh no, she wasn't. She was born of Japanese parents.

So, how come you call her Madame Taliesin?

A good question, Diane...There is a theme park called "Karuizawa Taliesin" in Karuizawa.
 
 
Karuizawa Taliesin
 
 

 
 


Is Karuizawa a popular city in Japan?



Yes, it is...Karuizawa is a popular and famous resort and high-class residential area such as Beverly Hills in California.  Wealthy and famous people have their second or recreational houses in Karuizawa.


Karuizawa (軽井沢町)





Karuizawa is a town located in Kitasaku District, Nagano, Japan.
As of January 1, 2008, the town has an estimated population of 17,833 and has a total area of 156.05 square kilometres (60.25 sq mi).

Karuizawa is known throughout Japan as a popular tourist spot.
People from Tokyo will travel to Karuizawa to get away from the city especially in summer.
There is a Shinkansen (bullet train) station as well as a large outlet store shopping mall.
It is also known for its historic shopping street known as "Ginza dōri" or "Kyū-dō" (Ginza Street, or the Old Road).

Karuizawa hosted equestrian events in the 1964 Summer Olympics.
The town also hosted curling in the 1998 Winter Olympics.
To date, it is the only city in the world having hosted both Summer and Winter Olympic events.










SOURCE: Karuizawa,
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia




Karuizawa looks like an interesting town, doesn't it?



Yes, it does.

Kato, I wonder if Madame Taliesin owns the theme park---Karuizawa Taliesin.

Oh, no, she isn't that rich...She loves to visit the theme park...so, I called her "Madame Taliesin."

Does she own a second home in Karuizawa?

Yes, she does.







Wow!...Nice second home, isn't it?



Yes, it is.

So, she is a very wealthy woman, isn't she? And you're coming on to her because of her wealth. Is that it?

Oh, c'mon, Diane...Wealth is nothing...Love is the thing that matters.

Kato, do you really think so?

Yes, of course, I do.

So, you love her, don't you?

Of course, I do.

Why...?

...'Cause she's given me a great deal of unforgettable happy memory in Karuizawa.




























SOURCE: "Sweet Memoir in Karuizawa"
『思い出の軽井沢』
(May 26, 2010)





Has she given you a lot of happy memories?...like what?



Do you really wanna know those happy memoirs?

Oh, yes, I do.

Well...I've written so many articles about those sweet memories.

Really?

Look at those articles in the following search results:



"Search Results at Present"



Wow!...27,300 articles!...but the above articles are written in Japanese, aren't they?



Yes, they are.  If you like, however, you can translate the articles from Japanese to English.



"Translated English Version"



Well...looks interesting, but the translated version doesn't make sense to me at all.



Don't blame me, Diane...blame GOOGLE.  Nobody is perfect...nothing is perfect...so, automatic translation is NOT perfect!



【Himiko's Monologue】



Wow! Did you see the VIFF video clip?
I think it's a bit obscene and salacious.

Here's sexuality.

An open mind is advised!





My heart throbbed like mad while I watched the above clip.
Sexuality is one thing; romance is another.

Come to think of it, I've never met a decent man in my life.
How come I'm always a loner?
I wish I could meet a nice gentleman at the library in my town as Diane met Kato.
Well, they say, there is a way where there is a will.

Have a nice day!
Bye bye ...








If you've got some time,

Please read one of the following artciles:



"Cleopatra"

"Queen Nefertiti"

"Catherine de Medici"

"Catherine the Great"

"Mata Hari"

"Sidonie Colette"



"Marilyn Monroe"

"Hello Diane!"

"I wish you were there!"

"Jane Eyre"



"Jane Eyre Again"

"Jane Eyre in Vancouver"

"Jane Eyre Special"

"Love & Death of Cleopatra"

"Nice Story"



"Scrumdiddlyumptious"

"Spiritual Work or What?"

"What a coincidence!"



"Wind and Water"

"Yoga and Happiness"

"You're in a good shape"



"Hellelujah!"

"Ecclesiophobia"

"Uncorruptible"

"Net Travel & Jane"



"Net Love"

"Complicated Love"

"Electra Complex"

"Net Début"

"Inner World"



"Madame Riviera and Burger"

"Roly-poly in the North"

"Amazing Grace"

"Diane in Paris"

"Diane in Montmartre"



"Diane Well Read"

"Wantirna South"

"Maiden's Prayer"

"Bandwidth"

"Squaw House and Melbourne Hotel"



"Tulips and Diane"

"Diane in Bustle Skirt"

"Diane and Beauty"

"Lady Chatterley and Beauty"

"Victoria Prudery"

"Diane Chatterley"

"From Canada to Japan"

"From Gyoda to Vancouver"

"Film Festival"




ィ~ハァ~♪~!

メチャ面白い、

ためになる関連記事





■ 『きれいになったと感じさせる

下着・ランジェリーを見つけませんか?』


■ 『ちょっと変わった 新しい古代日本史』

■ 『Livedoor Blog - 徒然ブログ』

■ 『面白くて楽しいレンゲ物語』



■ 『軽井沢タリアセン夫人 - 小百合物語』

■ 『今すぐに役立つホットな情報』

■ 『 ○ 笑う者には福が来る ○ 』



『夢とロマンの横浜散歩』

『下つきだねって言われて…』

『銀幕の愛』

『パリの空の下で』

『愛の進化論』



『畳の上の水練(2011年3月15日)』

『軍隊のない国(2011年3月21日)』

『士風と「葉隠」(2011年3月23日)』

『アナクロニズム(2011年3月27日)』




Hi, I'm June Adames.

I like Sylvia Kristel's Lady Chatterley.

Lady Chatterley's Lover

Sylvia Kristel (1981)




Talking of Sylvia Kristel, you might as well

remember Lady Emmanuelle.



Emmanuelle 1 - Ouverture



Emmanuelle 2: L'antivierge

Sylvia Kristel (1975)




Well...if you love to visit Paris,

please enjoy the Paris theme:

Sous le Ciel de Paris

by Hideshi Kibi(日本人)




You can find some Japanese musicians in Paris.

Fujiko Hemming also likes Édith Piaf

who sings "Sous le ciel de Paris."

Sous le ciel de Paris

by Édith Piaf




I like Chanson Française (French song).

How about you?

Kato also love Édith Piaf,

but he considers Juliette Greco's

"Sous le Ciel de Paris" much beter.

Sous le Ciel de Paris

by Juliette Greco




I believe Yves Montand's "Sous le Ciel de Paris" is the best of all.

Sous le Ciel de Paris

by Yves Montand




I love Paris, but Vancouver isn't bad at all.

To tell you the truth, Vancouver is a paradise to me.





ところで、愛とロマンに満ちた

レンゲさんのお話をまとめて

『レンゲ物語』を作りました。

もし、レンゲさんの記事をまとめて読みたいならば、

次のリンクをクリックしてくださいね。

『愛とロマンのレンゲ物語』



とにかく、今日も一日楽しく愉快に

ネットサーフィンしましょうね。

じゃあね。




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿