2014年1月15日水曜日

Merange & Sabina

 
 
 
 
Merange & Sabina

 
 

(renge730.jpg)


(sabina2.jpg)


(foolw.gif)

Subj:Happy New Year, Diane!


(newyear14d.gif)


(newyear14g.gif)


(newyear14a.jpg)



From: denman@infoseek.jp
To: diane705@yahoo.ca
cc: barclay1720@aol.com
Date: Thursday, January 2, 2014 5:33:10 PM
Pacific Standard Time

Hi Diane,

How's it going?
I know you've been at Christmas events for some time.
While they are a lot of fun, those events might have exhausted you, eh?

Have you viewed "Sabina"?
I'm glad to know that you love documentaries, specially when they deal with mental health issues or religion or such.

How is my social life?---you may ask.
Well ... for sure, some sexy women!
You would like to find a Sabina for me, wouldn't you?
... not a troubled Sabina, but a together intelligent and fun Sabina, right?

Yes, yes, yes ... actually, such a woman is Merange, who's suffering from "Borderline personality disorder (BPD)"---also called "emotionally unstable personality disorder" or "emotional intensity disorder," whose essential features are a pattern of marked impulsivity and instability of affects, interpersonal relationships, and self image.


(bpd02.jpg)



The pattern is present by early adulthood and occurs across a variety of situations and contexts.
Other symptoms may include intense fears of abandonment and intense anger and irritability, the reason for which others have difficulty understanding.
People with BPD often engage in idealization and devaluation of others, alternating between high positive regard and great disappointment.
Self-mutilation and suicidal behavior are common.

Because a personality disorder is a pervasive, enduring and inflexible pattern of maladaptive inner experience and pathological behavior, there is a general reluctance to diagnose personality disorders before adolescence or early adulthood.
Some emphasize, however, that without early treatment, symptoms may worsen.

In any case, Merange is such an intelligent and talented woman.
I met her in July 2004 on the Net.

Her images:





Since then we've been communicating.
As a matter of fact, I've written quite a few articles about her.

Please take a look at some of her blogs:

1) http://blog.livedoor.jp/merange_as-merange/

2) http://blog.livedoor.jp/merange_as/

3) Merange's Love Poem

4) http://merangepoem.blog.fc2.com/

By the way, Diane, do you believe in miracles?
I'm pretty sure you do.
I've just written an article about a miracle.
Please click the following link:


(newyear14v.gif)

"Happy New Year"

I hope you'll enjoy the above article!

Your smiling Bohemian, Kato
with a lot of love


(kato3.gif)
 

(dianesun.jpg)

Subj:What a dangerous relation!

Run away!



(petticot5.gif)

From: diane@vancouver.ca
To: barclay1720@aol.com
Date: Friday, January 3, 2014 2:14PM
Pacific Standard Time

Hi Kato,

Happy New Year to you, kiddo!
I've been thinking about you and glad to hear the good news about your mother.
It's amazing how strong her will to live is and I know it's tough for you.
I didn't know you were the eldest son, which makes it even tougher.
I'd imagine as your siblings will look to you to take the lead role in your mother's affairs.

I do think it is wonderful if a person's death can be dignified and freely chosen, but I don't think life operates that way.
Any more than our birth can be freely chosen and dignified.
... seems to me it will be as it will be.
The trouble is that when one is old and sick can they really indeed make the right choice in that situation.
I think of death frequently and the how and when and so far I think I will just take it as it comes, like life, one day at a time.

Hey, stay away from that Merange.
You don't want anything to do with a potentially angry and irritated woman who may or may not self-multilate and exhibit suicidal behavour.
Take a look at the following docu-drama.


(bpd03.jpg)



Don't walk away, kiddo ... run away.
Trust me on this one.
Of course, you're probably just pulling my leg. Bad boy.

I finally got Sabina over the holidays and I bless you for the recommendation.
Very well done.


(sabina3.jpg)

My name was Sabina Spielrein

ICH HEIß SABINA SPIELREIN




"Sabina"

I hadn't realized Sabina was executed by the Germans (who she had believed were far too civilized and friendly a people to even consider such an evil course) when she was 57 years old.
Also the daughters, sadly, met the same fate.

It is quite interesting to watch the documentary that Sabina fell in love with Jung who was like her father the psychopath, and Jung fell in love with Sabina who was like his mother the hysteric.
So Sabina was correct in that it was probably predestined that she should fall in love with her father and Jung with his mother.
Fascinating really.
Thanks so much for this splendid opportunity to learn more about Jung and the whole subject of psychotherapy.

I'm in Harrison Hot Springs with my boyfriend right now.
It's pouring rain and he's napping so my chance to send you this note.


(bearhug05.jpg)

Hope 2014 will bring you much love, peace & happiness, Kato,


(bearhug00.jpg)


(dianelin3.jpg)

Hugs, Diane ~





Kato, talking about Merange, I'm pretty sure that you're pulling my leg, huh?



What makes you think so?

Well ... nobody wants anything to do with a potentially angry and irritagted woman who may self-multilate and exhibit suicidal behavour.

You're right, Diane.

Kato, have you viewed the above docu-drama?

Yes, of course, I have.

Then, you should trust me.  You just run away from Merange.

I understand your concern, but back in 2004 Merange wrote the following note on the Net.

I wish I could die

of this bottomless loneliness.

   

(lonely15.jpg)

Everybody seems busy at this year-end.

I am holed up to myself as usual.

Medicine doesn't do any good to me.

I wonder if I maintain a normal judgment.

I'm profoundly anxious.

Ritalin doesn't do any good to me, either.


(ritalin2.jpg)

I'd like to quit, but I can't and tend to sniff it.

I am so lonely.

Once in a while, my lonliness will explode at any moment.

I wish I could die of this bottomless loneliness.

Someone out there!

Please help me. Please!
  
 
by Merange

2004/12/07 16:16



強烈な寂しさが

原因で、

死ねればいいのに!

   

(lonely30.gif)

イベントごと、世間のあわただしさ、師走です。

わたしは相変わらずひきこもっています。

お薬があまり効いていなくて、

自分が正常な判断力を保っているのか?

とても不安です。

リタリンの効果が下がっているようなので、

断薬したいのですが、ついスニってしまいます。

わたしはとても孤独です。

時に人を求める気持ちが爆発しそうになります。

強烈な寂しさが原因で、

死んでしまえればいいのに。

誰か、救ってほしい。
 
 
by めれんげ

2004/12/07 16:16


(dokuro3.gif)



SOURCE:『めれちゃんとサビーナ』
(2013年12月14日)



I see... So you wanted to be a good Samaritan, didn't you?



Why not?

But you see... Merange might destroy your life.

I know... I know... but she's fought off BPD!

No kidding!  I hear that borderline personality disorder or BPD is incurable.

Some people think so, but Merange sent the following message:

I've fought off BPD!

Post time: 2007-04-09 11:29
 
Inscrutable and interesting

   are the ways

people are brought together.



(renge62c.gif)
 
 
As you said, Kato, we've been together on the Net for so long.
Ten years now!
Although there were twists and turns, we're still on good terms.
Indeed, I feel a miracle of relationship.
Profoundly inscrutable and interesting are the ways people are brought together.

I trust you, Kato.
And also I rely on you.
Do I get you into trouble?
I hope not.

I'm not mad at you at all now.
I'll never break off relations with you.
If we continue to respect each other as human beings,
there'll be nothing to fear at all.

And ...
It seems like persistent, but I've fought off BPD!
Although it was an utterly painful way,
I did my best to overcome BPD.
For recovery, I came up with "flash-bulb awareness" as my method to fight off BPD among other things.
With that method, I try to brace my fragile yet stubborn ego.

I'll have to keep on doing it to the death.
I do not want to go back.
I've fully and keenly realized that it is an unseemly behavior to trouble other people with the negative aspects of BPD.
 
 
by Merabge



わたしはボダを

克服したんですよ!


投稿日時: 2007-04-09 11:29
 
縁は異なもの妙にして

有難きものですね



(renge308.gif)

それにしても
デンマンさんのおっしゃるように、
長いおつきあいになりましたよねっ!(ニコニコ)
ネットで知り合って、紆余曲折はあったものの、
現在もこうして、きわめて親密なやりとりを
続けることができている、ということに、
あらためて「縁」というものを感じています。

そして、今のわたしはデンマンさんを
信頼しています。
信じていると同時に、頼りに思っている面も
あるんですよ(困りますか??)

わたしがデンマンさんに対してキレること…
今は、自分から一方的に決別するようなことは
考えられないんですよ
互いを人間として尊重しつづければ、
何ら恐れるものはないと、思っています。

それに…
しつこいようですが
わたしはボダを克服したんですよ!
とっても苦しい道のりでしたが、
通院するとともに、自分でも勉強して、
回復のための、あらゆるメソッドの中で、
「気付き」というものを、得ることができました。
かたくなで脆い自我を、育てなおすこと…

それは、死ぬまで続けなければならないことですが、
逆戻りなどしたくはありません。
ボダのマイナス面によって、
自分以外の方に、迷惑をかけることが
如何に幼稚で見苦しいものかということを、
血がでるほど、痛感しています。

 
by めれんげ



SOURCE:『めれちゃんとサビーナ』
(2013年12月14日)



So, Kato, you believe what she wrote, huh?



Why not?

But, Kato, you maintain an extremely dangerous relationship with Merange.  Do you realize that?

Yes, I do.

Yet you still think that you can get along with her, huh?

Yes, I do.  Diane, I thought you were open-minded.

Yes, of course, I still am.

Then you should be open to the world of BPD.  Merange said that she'd fought off BPD.  I take her words.  Besides, she composed the following poem.


 
Tiny Red Flower
 
 

(lotus1.gif)
 
 
I bloom in your garden.

Grow me into your tiny red flower

While you pour the water,

Please tell me a story.

I do not say anything, though.

While listening to your words,

I recall a lot of things.

To be loved by you

I bloom in your garden

Neatly and forever.

So, Please remembe me

as your tiny red flower.

 

by merange

2010.02.19 Friday 10:24
 



小さな赤い花
 
 

(lotus6.jpg)
 
 
わたしをあなたの庭に咲く

小さな赤い花にしてください

そして、お水を注ぎながら

何かお話を聞かせてください

わたしは何も言えないけれど

あなたの言葉を聞きながら

いろんなことを思うのです

あなたに愛されるように

いつまでも綺麗に

咲いています

だからわたしのことを

忘れずにいてください

 

by めれんげ

2010.02.19 Friday 10:24



SOURCE: 『花火の愛と小さな赤い花』

 

【Himiko's Monologue】


(himiko22.gif)

You may wonder what "Borderline Personality Disorder" feels like.
Well, here is the YouTube clip that might answer your question.


(bpd05.jpg)


(bpd06.jpg)



If you feel like you can relate to this video, please do not self diagnose yourself.
In order to find out if you have BPD, it is necessary to see a professional therapist.

The song is "My Skin" by Natalie Merchant.

The above clip is dedicated to those that suffer from BPD and those who wish to understand it better.

In any case, I'd like to meet my "Romeo"---a decent man in my future life.
How come I'm always a loner?
I wish I could meet a nice gentleman at the library in my town as Diane met Kato.
Well, they say, there is a way where there is a will.

I hope Kato will write another interesting article.
So please come back to see me.

Have a nice day!
Bye bye ...


(hand.gif)


(renge400.jpg)



If you've got some time,

Please read one of the following artciles:





(juneswim.jpg)

"Go Bananas"

"Manwatching"

"Stanley Boardwalk"

"With Your Tiger"

"A Second World"

"Asexual Thought"


(biker302.jpg)

"Stanley 125 Years"

"Sushi @ the Globe"

"Peace@Syria & Pentagon"

"Sweet Memory"

"Unforgettable Movies"

"Typhoon 26"

"Great Luck"

"Diane@World"

"Diane@Spam"

"Sabina"

"Happy New Year"



(surfin2.gif)


(bare02b.gif)

Hi, I'm June Adames.

Borderline personality disorder is recognized by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

Because a personality disorder is a pervasive, enduring and inflexible pattern of maladaptive inner experience and pathological behavior, there is a general reluctance to diagnose personality disorders before adolescence or early adulthood.

Some emphasize, however, that without early treatment, symptoms may worsen.


(bpd04.jpg)



"Back From the Edge" offers guidance on treating Borderline Personality Disorder.

The video was created by the Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center at NewYork-Presbyterian.

You can learn about treatment at the Hospital's Borderline Personality Disorders Resource Center by visiting http://bpdresourcecenter.org/index2.html.

Also, learn about "Remnants of a Life on Paper," a book that tells the story of a young woman suffering with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) and watch a video featuring NewYork-Presbyterian psychiatrist, Frank E. Yeomans, M.D., by visiting http://remnantsofalife.com.


(dogs17.gif)

ところで、愛とロマンに満ちた

レンゲさんのお話をまとめて

『レンゲ物語』を作りました。

もし、レンゲさんの記事をまとめて読みたいならば、

次のリンクをクリックしてくださいね。

『愛とロマンのレンゲ物語』


(renge730.jpg)

『軽井沢タリアセン夫人 - 小百合物語』

とにかく、今日も一日楽しく愉快に

ネットサーフィンしましょうね。

じゃあね。



(renge500.jpg)


(girlxx.gif)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿