2011年5月16日月曜日

Jane Again

 
 
 


Jane Again
 










Kato, how come you show the picture of a doggie?







Diane, have you forgotten it already?



Forgotten what?



Don't you remember the above dog?



That's not my dog.



I know...I know...but you sent me the video of the funny dog the other day.











So, Kato, you like this video, don't you?







Oh yes, very much so...I love it. One of the funniest videos I've ever seen!



I'm glad that you enjoyed it.



By the way, I've found a dog that really talks.



No kidding!



Well, Diane, I really mean it...I'll paste the YouTube video here for you to see.











Oh, amazing! Ha, ha, ha, ha,...I can hardly believe this!







Well, believe it, Diane!...I'll show you another unbelievable video you've never seen in your whole life.



Do you really mean it?



Oh, yes. Voila!











Wow!...Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...Kato, this is hilarious!







Do you like it?



Oh, yes, most definitely.  I like hilarious video, you know.



Well, then, I really want you to see this hilarious video. You'll certainly love it.











Well..., he looks like one of ordinary funny guys, doesn't he?







Oh, yes, he does...anybody could be the next president of the United States. He, he, he, he, he ...



So, Kato, how come you jotted down "Jane Again" on the top of this page?



A good question!...I'm still waiting for the "Jane Eye" DVD.



No kidding!



No, I'm not joking nor jesting. Now, twenty people are wating for the same DVD.











Amazing! Incredible!  I remember, there were only three people in the waiting list the other day.







Oh, yes, there were.  I'll show you the list.











I was at Position 3, that is, I was the third person in the waiting list.  At that time, only four people were waiting, including myself as shown below:











I see.  And now, what does it look like?







I'll show you...











I see your comment...and somebody else jotted down another comment.







Yes, Janice wrote it.



Do you know her?



No, unfortunately I don't.  She has viewed quite a few DVDs.



How do you know?



I looked into her DVD shelf.  I'll show it for you, Diane.







"Janice21383's actual page"







So, this particular "Jane Eyre" DVD is in a big demand, isn't it?







Yes,...looks like it.



But, I wonder why it's suddenly attracted so many people.



Probably because I've written the following article:







"Jane Eyre"



(April 14, 2011)





Jane Eyre







It is a famous and influential novel by English writer Charlotte Brontë.

It was published in London, England, in 1847 by Smith, Elder & Co. with the title Jane Eyre.

An Autobiography under the pen name "Currer Bell," the "autobiography's" supposed editor.

The first American edition was released the following year by Harper & Brothers of New York.







Charlotte Brontë



The novel merges elements of three distinct genres.

It has the form of a Bildungsroman, a story about a child's maturation, focusing on the emotions and experiences that accompany growth to adulthood.

The novel also contains much social criticism, with a strong sense of morality at its core, and finally has the brooding and moody quality and a Byronic character typical of Gothic fiction.



It is a novel often considered ahead of its time due to its portrayal of the development of a thinking and passionate young woman who is both individualistic, desiring for a full life, while also highly moral.

Jane evolves from her beginnings as a poor and plain woman without captivating charm to her mature stage as a compassionate and confident whole woman.







As she matures, she comments much on the complexities of the human condition.

Jane also has a deeply pious personal trust in God, but is also highly self-reliant.

Although Jane suffers much, she is never portrayed as a damsel in distress who needs rescuing.

For this reason, it is sometimes regarded as an important early feminist (or proto-feminist) novel.







This is the famous Parsonage



in Haworth where she lived



for much of her life.









SOURCE:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



PICTURES: From the Denman Library








So, Kato, you think that the readers read the above synopsis, don't you?







I suppose so.  It's certainly interested many readers.  And I can hardly wait for the DVD.




【Himiko's Monologue】







I definitely want to see it myself, too.

How about you?



A romantic film is one thing; romance is another.

Well, come to think of it, I've never met a decent man in my life.

How come I'm always a loner?

I wish I could meet a nice gentleman at the library in my town as Kato met Diane.

Well, they say, there is a way where there is a will.



Have a nice day!

Bye bye ...

















"Cleopatra"



"Queen Nefertiti"



"Catherine de Medici"



"Catherine the Great"







"Mata Hari"



"Sidonie Colette"







"Marilyn Monroe"








ィ~ハァ~♪~!



メチャ面白い、



ためになる関連記事









■ 『きれいになったと感じさせる



下着・ランジェリーを見つけませんか?』




■ 『ちょっと変わった 新しい古代日本史』



■ 『面白くて楽しいレンゲ物語』







■ 『カナダのバーナビーと軽井沢に



別荘を持つことを夢見る小百合さんの物語』




■ 『今すぐに役立つホットな情報』



■ 『 ○ 笑う者には福が来る ○ 』







『夢とロマンの横浜散歩』



『愛とロマンの小包』



『下つきだねって言われて…』







『銀幕の愛』



『パリの空の下で』



『夢の中華パン』



『愛の進化論』







『漫画家と平和(2011年3月6日)』



『漫画家の壁(2011年3月10日)』



『漫画家と奴隷(2011年3月12日)』







『畳の上の水練(2011年3月15日)』



『パール判事とゴーマン(2011年3月18日)』



『軍隊のない国(2011年3月21日)』



『士風と「葉隠」(2011年3月23日)』



『アナクロニズム(2011年3月27日)』









こんにちは。ジューンです。



カニは甲羅に似せて穴を掘る。



よく耳にする諺ですよね。



蟹は自分の甲羅の大きさに合わせて



穴を掘るものだということから、



人は自分の力量や身分に応じた



言動をするものだということですよね。



つまり、自分の経験や教養、



それに基づいた考え方で



何事も判断してしまいがちだと



言っているのですよね。



カニで思い出しましたが、



英語には次のような諺があります。



You cannot make a crab walk straight.



つまり、カニを縦に歩かせる事はできない。



そう言う事です。



カニは確かに縦に歩く事ができないのですよね。



横にしか歩けない。



「あずさ」さんも横にしか歩けない。



まだ、縦に歩いた事がないようです。



うふふふふふ。。。







ところで、愛とロマンに満ちた



レンゲさんのお話をまとめて



『レンゲ物語』を作りました。



もし、レンゲさんの記事をまとめて読みたいならば、



次のリンクをクリックしてくださいね。



『愛とロマンのレンゲ物語』







とにかく、今日も一日楽しく愉快に



ネットサーフィンしましょうね。



じゃあね。








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿