2012年12月11日火曜日

In Search of Your Footprint


 
 
In Search of Your Footprint
 








Kato, are you looking for my footprints?



Yes, I am.

I wonder Where you're looking...

Well, as a matter of fact, I'm looking for your footprints in the following list.


(hg21207.gif)



My Goodness!  What on earth is this?



Good question!  This is a list of visitors who read my blog---Ameblo Denman Blog---from November 28 to December 7.

Did I read this blog for the above period?

Yes, absolutely---you did.

How come you're so sure about it?

Look at your reply-mail.


(aol21206.gif)



I sent my e-mail at 4:44 pm on December 6.  Then you click the following link:

"Dream Dream Dream"

This article was posted on my Ameblo Denman Blog.  You read it, then sent back the above reply-mail.  Before this, I sent another e-mail on November 29.


(aol1129.gif)



You read the above e-mail and then click the following link:

"Sōseki & Glenn Gould"

Then you replied to my mail.  That is, you got access to my blog twice from November 28 to Decemver 7.  So your footprints are recorded in the following part.


(hg21207b.gif)



Tell me why my footprints are recorded in the above part?



...'Cause you got access to my blog twice.  The above part contains all the visitors who came to read the Ameblo Denman Blog twice from November 28 to December 7.

So which one of those are my footprints?

Look at the list again!


(hg21207c.gif)



How do you know the red-rectangled one is my footprints?



I obtain your IP address from the above host name and then find out where you live using the following locator.


(di21206.gif)



As you see, the locator has found out where you live.



Amazing!  I wonder if there are any surfers other than Canadians and Japanese.

Yes, of course, there are.  Look at the following list of backlinks.


(ame21207.gif)



Number 12 is my access from the AOL mailbox, and number 14 is your access from Yahoo! mailbox.



What about number 16?

I clicked the link, which took me to the following page:


(ame21207c.gif)



So, the net surfer visited your blog from the above Russian image-search page.  Is that it?



You're telling me, Diane.

Which page did this surfer read on your blog?

Good question! ... I clicked the red-rectangled link in the above page, then the following page showed up.


(ame21207d.gif)

"The Actual Page"



So, apparently, the English-speaking Russian surfer visited your blog, didn't she?



I suppose so.

By the way, Kato, I used to read your articles on a different blog.

That's right.  I used to send you to my Denman Blog as in the following e-mail.


(aol20412.gif)



As you see, you read my article on Denman Blog (http://denman705.wordpress.com/).



I see ... by the way, how did Net surfers like the above article---"Biker Girl"?

That article is quote popular as shown in the following list.


(wp1212.gif)


(biker303.jpg)

"Biker Girl"



Why is it so popular?



Probably 'Cause Himiko confessed a scandalous ride to the world.



I'm a biker babe, too.
You don't believe me, do you?

Well... I don't drive a bike.
But, I like to go for a ride on a bike.

How?... you may ask.

Well...I'm always a piggyback rider like this:


(biker012.jpg)

But, the other day when I went for a ride on the bike my cousin was driving, the cop in the picture stopped us.
At first I didn't know why he stopped us.
You may wonder if I was wearing no panties.
Of course, I did wear a string bikini bottom.
But the problem wasn't my panties, but a helmet.

So whenever you ride a bike piggyback, you'd better wear a helmet, too.
Otherwise, you'd get a ticket and pay fine.

Have a nice day!




【Himiko's Monologue】



Wow!
The "Biker Girl" is so popular, isn't it?

Do you think my adventurous story is shocking?
I don't think so.

In any case, I hope Kato will write another interesting article soon.
So please come back to see me.

Have a nice day!
Bye bye ...







If you've got some time,

Please read one of the following artciles:





"Diane Chatterley"

"From Canada to Japan"

"From Gyoda to Vancouver"

"Film Festival"

"Madame Taliesin"

"Happy Days"

"Vancouver Again"



"Midnight in Vancouver"

"Madame Lindbergh"

"Dead Poets Society"

"Letters to Diane"

"Taliesin Studio"



"Wright and Japan"

"Taliesin Banzai"

"Memrory Lane to Sendai"

"Aunt Sleepie"

"Titanic @ Sendai"

"Birdcage"


(sylvie121.jpg)

"Roly-poly in the wild"

"Silence is dull"

"Zen and Chi Gong"

"Piano Lesson"

"Dangerous Relation"

"Electra Complex"


(juneswim.jpg)

"Covent Garden"

"Fatal Relation"

"Notre Dame"

"Anne Frank"

"Biker Babe"

"Diane Girdles the Globe"

"Diane in Casablanca"

"Infidelity Neighbourhood"

"Forest Bathing"

"Enjoy Ramen!"

"Sex, Violence, Love"



"Halifax to Vancouver"

"A Thread of Destiny"

"Fujiyama Geisha"

"Beaver Lake"

"God is Near!"

"Holy Cow@Rose Garden"

"Vancouver Earthquake"

"Birthplace"



"KIFF"

"You Love Japan, eh?"

"Eight Bridges"

"First Love"

"Fright on Flight"

"Boy's Movie"

"From Summer to Eternity"

"Sōseki & Glenn Gould"

"Dream Dream Dream"






Hi, I'm June Adams.

Did you enjoy this year's Halloween?

If not, view the following video clip.

Emily Carr University

Halloween 2011





ところで、愛とロマンに満ちた

レンゲさんのお話をまとめて

『レンゲ物語』を作りました。

もし、レンゲさんの記事をまとめて読みたいならば、

次のリンクをクリックしてくださいね。

『愛とロマンのレンゲ物語』



『軽井沢タリアセン夫人 - 小百合物語』

とにかく、今日も一日楽しく愉快に

ネットサーフィンしましょうね。

じゃあね。





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿