2015年8月19日水曜日

Sex Appeal


 

Sex Appeal

 


(sexapp02.jpg)


(dianesun.jpg)




(diane02.gif)

Kato, how come you've brought up "Sex Appeal" for today's title?


(kato3.gif)

Well ..., Diane, I've recently viewed the following movies:


(lib50817a.png)

■"Actual Listing"



I've watched 955 movies at Vancouver Public Library so far.



I see... So you'll have to see another 45 movies before watching your favorite flick---"A Thousand and One Nights" or "Arabian Night," won't you?

Yes, you're telling me.


(1001nite.jpg)





Now, I know how come you watched "The Science of Sex Appeal."



Do you?

...'Cause you can hardly wait for the above movie... So you picked up the "Sex Appeal" DVD to get a bloody kick out of it, didn't you?

That's not a bad guess... Yes, I picked up the DVD as soon as I saw the cover of the DVD.


(lib50817b.png)

■"Actual Catalogue Page"



How did you like it?



Actually, I jotted down my comment as follows:

The Science of Sex Appeal


(sexapp02.jpg)

This is a 2010 documentary produced for the Discovery Channel.

Scientists unlock the mysteries of flirting, physical attraction, promiscuity and the unique qualities that make sex appeal one of the most powerful and passionate of all human experiences.

It is a gripping, fascinating, inspiring and thought-provoking documentary you should see at least once.





■"Kato's Comment"



Well... looks quite interesting. I think I'll book the above DVD.



At the moment 17 people are waiting for their turn, but I don't think you would have to wait too long.

I hope not. By the way, what is the most impressive part, Kato?

To answer your question, I'll have to show your email as well as mine.

Subject:

Re: Canada is the fifth happiest country

in the world!


From: diane705@yahoo.ca
Date: Thu, May 7, 2015 at 7:55 PM
To: barclay1720@aol.com



Hi Kato,

It really looks like I should be calling you Akira .. and not Kato which appears to be your last name?

Is this right, kiddo?

Talking about Mayumi, I suppose you've been the most generous uncle, really & truly.

The Lift Bar & Grill is way beyond what I'd spend for brunch. OMG.


(lift01b.jpg)

Our breakfast club goes every Saturday morning to the UBC Golf Course restaurant for brunch, but the average we'd paid for breakfast & coffee would be about $15.00 including tax & tip.

I KNOW what the Lift charges. OMG.

And the Teahouse is lovely and not too bad.


(teahouse01c.jpg)

But the Lookout is out of my ballpark as well ... $200.00 for dinner would break my heart.


(top03.jpg)


(top02b.jpg)

The crazy thing is that I have lots of money, really and my boyfriend is a very rich man, believe me, but we're both frugal when it comes to dining out.
Upbringing, I guess.

It is crazy, too, because we've got this money and we just sit on it.
You've got the right attitude kiddo.
Glad you had a wonderful time.

I read the reviews for the Lift as well, and I saw the ones you were referring to.
But it seems the overwhelming consensus was that it was a splendid place to have a celebratory meal.

We're actually going out tomorrow evening for dinner to celebrate his birthday and this is special for us in that we don't eat out that often.
It looks like I won't be hit too terribly hard, though, and the menu and word from our friends who have been there is that it is awesome.
It's called "Les Faux Bourgeois".
Have you heard of it?


(bourgeois2.jpg)


(bourgeois3.jpg)

My boyfriend is French from Saskatchewan so he loves his native food.
He's bringing a bottle of wine from his cellar.
I think he said the corkage was $25.00.
Should be lovely; I'll let you know.

Thanks for all of this Kato,

Love, Diane ~


(byebye.gif)

 

Subject:

Regarding my first name,

you're absolutely right!


From: barclay1720@aol.com
Date: Thu, May 7, 2015 at 11:26 PM
To: diane705@yahoo.ca


(foolw.gif)

Hi Diane,

Talking about my first name, yeeesss, I should say you're right.
My first name in Japanese is Akira.
You're absolutely right on.
Here in Canada, however, my first name is Kato, and the full name is Kato Akira Kaato.

Do you know why, Diane?

Well, these days, Bruce Jenner is a favorable topic in the media.
In Page 25 of "WestEnder" of May 7-13, it read: Bruce Jenner and then-wife Kris Jenner in 2011 (The photo of the couple is placed in the paper.)

The couple has since divorced and Bruce Jenner is planning to undergo gender reassignment surgery.


(jenner02.jpg)



In Canada, my Japanese first name sounds feminine.
The funny, if not irritating, thing is some people in Canada consider me to be a female after taking a look at my first name and write me a letter with Miss Akira Kato or Ms. Akira Kato.
Mind you, I've never taken any gender reassignment surgery.


(laughx.gif)

In Japan, Akira is a popular first name for a boy just as Akira Kurosawa---the world-famous filmmaker.
I was born male and have been male in my whole life since.

As you see, however, some unknowing Canadians send me an email thinking I'm an attractive and super-sexy female.


(sexy009.jpg)

I don't think I should undergo gender reassignment surgery.


(laughx.gif)

Therefore, I've desided to use Kato as my first name in North America.

If I say, "My name is Kato," then nobody imagines me as a super-sexy Marilyn Monroe lookalike. :-)


(monroe80.jpg)

So if you don't want me to undergo gender reassignment surgery, please call me Kato, will you? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ...


(laughx.gif)

By the way, I seldom enjoy $200-dinner for two.
As a matter of fact, I've never spent that much for dinner for two.
Believe me I'm a poor guy---far from rich.

Like you, I'm a frugal spender.
This time with Mayumi, however, was the right moment for me to spend $200 or whatever amount for dinner for two simply because you couldn't take lots of money to your grave.

Besides, Mayumi deserved a one-in-life-time delight and the finest view of Vancouver after hard-working as a volunteer and serious-serching for a job for five months.
Indeed, she told me that the evening at the top of Vancouver was the most memorable and glorious eating experience in her whole life.

From the bottom of her heart, Mayumi thanked me for the unforgettable occasions at the teahouse as well as at Lift Bar & Grill View.

In any case, I'm glad to have survived that shocking and terrifying check-time with the $200 bill.

Please enjoy a birthday dinner at "Les Faux Bourgeois."
I'm looking forward to hearing a lovely and awe-inspiring episode or two.


(hand.gif)

Your smiling Bohemian, Kato
with a lot of love as always

 

Subject:

That clears up the puzzle about your name

From: diane705@yahoo.ca
Date: Fri, May 8, 2015 at 1:43 PM
To: barclay1720@aol.com



Hi my smiling bohemian, Kato,

Well... that clears up the puzzle about the name, and NO, I never did take you for the type who would be having a gender-reassignment surgery.
You clearly are a male through and through. :)

Poor folks, really, it must be a terrible trauma to first of all feel you were in the wrong body and then to have to admit it, decide about surgery, and then put your body through even more trauma.

One of my best friends, Kittie, at church is actually a male and dresses and acts so during the work-week.
On weekends, however, Watch Out!
Out come the dresses, the bras, the lipstick and the heels.


(xdresser2.jpg)

She, unfortunately, is very awkward and heavy and wears her clothes WAY too tight.
But she said she's happy now that she has made the transition, even if it's only for the weekends until she retires from her job.

She's had some hormone therapy but decided too late about going the whole way.
Her doctors told her that at 50yrs of age, it wouldn't be advisable.
Better if you can make the decision earlier.

She said before she decided she was often feeling suicidal, and now fortunately that has gone away.
She has been left as a rather outcast, though.

We're all kind and friendly to her at church, but she hasn't had a date---neither with a man nor a woman---for years & years.
The gay guys reject her, straight guys reject her, women, of course, and even the lesbians reject her.
So she has a very small pool from which to chose.

She said she identifies as a lesbian, but in a pinch she'd go out with a man; better than nothing, I guess.
Poor Kittie.

That's one more thing we have to be grateful for, right Kato?
At least we're in the right bodies.

It is SO wonderful that you splurged like that with Mayumi, and you're right.
Some times you just have to say "what-the-heck, life is short and this is important".
Good for you.

Thanks also for the explanation around your name Kato Akira Kaato.
I'll continue to call you Kato, it's really a very cool name.

Have a great weekend,
Supposed to be warm & sunny, good ...

Love, Diane ~

 

Subject:

I'm deeply, madly and profoundly happy!


(stars.gif)

From: barclay1720@aol.com
Date: Fri, May 8, 2015 at 8:23 PM
To: diane705@yahoo.ca


(foolw.gif)

Hi Diane,

Oh, I'm deeply, madly and profoundly happy now because you're considerate and warm-hearted.
I was terribly worried about your response. :-)

If you say, "Yes, Kato, you should get back to your original first name even in North America", then I'm prepared to undergo a gender-reassignment surgery.
I felt as if I was in a death row waiting for the execution.
My ordeal is over now! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...


(laughx.gif)

You're absolutely right on.
It must be a terrible trauma to first of all feel you were in the wrong body and then to have to admit it, decide about surgery, and then put your body through even more trauma.
How true it is!

Come to think of it, however, it would be nice to lead a second life as a woman.
But things are not that simple, aren't they?

You're absolutely right on this point, too!
Poor Kittie!
She's had some hormone therapy but decided too late about going the whole way.
Her doctors told her that at 50 years of age, it wouldn't be advisable.
What a good advice in retrospect!

Better if you can make the decision earlier.
Yeeesss! I can understand that.

Kittie said before she decided she was often feeling suicidal, and now fortunately that has gone away.
She has been left as a rather outcast, though.
I'm glad to hear that you're all kind and friendly to Kittie at church.
I'm sorry for Kittie, however, because the gay guys reject her, straight guys reject her, women, of course, and even the lesbians reject her.

Yes, yes, yes... nowadays people seem to understand that there are some people who feel that they're in the wrong body.
In reality, however, the society doesn't appear to accept the sex change, if not rejecting it.

What a sad story it is!

Again, I'm happy to have an understanding and considerate friend like you. :-)
Even if I get a super-sexy body on the reassignment surgery, I'm pretty sure that I couldn't make a seductive Monroe walk. :-)


(monroewk5.gif)



Why am I so sure?

Well, Diane, you just said that Kittie, unfortunately, is very awkward and heavy and wears her clothes WAY too tight.

After all, you can make a woman out of a man, or the other way around, simply bacause nature creates them separately.
Otherwise, nature might have created all unisex beings in the first place.

Poor Kittie!
At least---as you said, Diane---you and I are in the right bodies.
And you're happy. So am I!

Your smiling Bohemian, Kato
with a lot of love as always in the right body!

 

Subject:


(laughw.gif)

You're too funny!

From: diane705@yahoo.ca
Date: Sat, May 9, 2015 at 1:05 PM
To: barclay1720@aol.com

Hi Kato,

How's it going?

Too funny, Kato.

Yes, stay just the way you are.

You probably wouldn't make a great Marilyn Munroe after all .... :)

Enjoy the day, kiddo,

Luv, Diane ~



Kato, how come you've brought up a number of emails?



...'Cause you mentioned Kittie in your email.

What about Kittie?

Well... you said that the gay guys reject Kittie, straight guys reject her, women, of course, and even the lesbians reject her.

Yes, Kittie hasn't had a date---neither with a man nor a woman---for years & years.

Do you know why, Diane?

Because Kittie, unfortunately, is very awkward and heavy and wears her clothes WAY too tight.

No, that's not the reason Kittie is left alone.

Then, Kato, why do you think Kittie hasn't had a date for so long.

'Cause Kittie seems to have failed to obtain female sex appeal... You see, wearing her clothes WAY too tight is good as long as Kittie makes a Marilyn-Monroe walk.  That's what the above movie tells you about.

Really?

I'm not joking nor jesting.  Diane, you should tell Kittie to watch the above movie.



(laugh16.gif)

【Himiko's Monologue】


(himiko22.gif)

I wish I could see "One Thousand and One Nights" with Kato.

Anyway, I like the 952nd movie in the above Kato's movie list.

It is called "Snow Babies," which is a documentary about the first year of baby animals and their families originally broadcast on television as individual episodes in 1996.

Prepare for your heart to melt as the "BBC Eath" program brings you an in-deapth look at adorable baby animals in the beautiful but harsh world of ice and snow.

It is a fascinating and entertaining documentary.

Please take a look at the following trailer.


(snowbabies.jpg)



In any case, I hope Kato will write another interesting article soon.

So please come back to see me.

Have a nice day!

Bye bye ...


(hand.gif)


(renge400.jpg)



If you've got some time,

Please read one of the following artciles:





(juneswim.jpg)

"Sabina"

"Happy New Year"

"Merange & Sabina"

"Beauty in Spa"

"Love @ e-reading"

"Troublesome Slang"


(biker302.jpg)

"World Family"

"Mari's Bagels"

"Love & Loyalty"

"Another Cinderella"

"Amazing Two-legged Pooch"

"Delusive Romance"

"Royal Couple"

"Life with Music"

"Poutine@Canada"


(dianesun.jpg)

"Glorious Summer"

"Biker Babe & Granny"

"Genetically Modified"

"Tyrannosaur"

"Love@Magic"

"Yellow Ball"

"Welcome Back"

"Forbidden Love"

"Merry X'Mas"

"Heaven with Mochi"

"Travel Expense Scandal"

"Love@Redemption"


(cook002.jpg)

"JAGEL"

"JAGEL Again"

"Say NO!"

Happy Gal in Canada

Roof of Vancouver

Aftershock

Whiplash



(surfin2.gif)


(bare02b.gif)

Hi, I'm June Adams.

Kato is a real movie lover, who tries to watch 1001 movies by the end of this year.

So far, he's watched 955 movies.

That is, he must see 46 more movies to accomplish his goal.

I'm particularly interested in Number 955 in the above list.


(anatomysex.jpg)




(june001.gif)

Kato jotted down his comment as follows:


(anatomysex2.jpg)

This is a 2003 documentary produced for the "Discovery Channel."

It is a gripping, fascinating, educational yet entertaining documentary with excellent computer graphics.



SOURCE: "Actuial Comment Page"



The above comment sounds quite interesting, doesn't it?

Why don't you see it?

ところで、愛とロマンに満ちた

レンゲさんのお話をまとめて

『レンゲ物語』を作りました。

もし、レンゲさんの記事をまとめて読みたいならば、

次のリンクをクリックしてくださいね。

『愛とロマンのレンゲ物語』


(renge730.jpg)

『軽井沢タリアセン夫人 - 小百合物語』

とにかく、今日も一日楽しく愉快に

ネットサーフィンしましょうね。

じゃあね。



(bikini901b.jpg)


(dogs17.gif)


(girlxx.gif)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿