2011年3月29日火曜日

Spiritual work or what?



Spiritual work or what?












Kato, I read your e-mail, the other day.







Oh, did you?



I read the following part and clicked the link.








I used to post some articles in English.

You can read some at the following sites:



http://barclay1720.tripod.com/








Source: "I wish you were there!"








What did you see?







The following screen showed up:







            (after 20 seconds)

       







"Welcome to Beaverland"







This is the pictorial menu of my English site.







Yes, I thought so, but there's something indecent up there.



Oh,... Something indecent? ... What is it?



Marilyn Monroe is showing off her indecent pose.



Is she?



Yes, she is... look at this.











This pose looks quite indecent to me. Actually, the original picture shows her in the nude, but so indecent that I couldn't show it here. Instead, I show Marilyn with her bikini bra and bottom.







I don't see anything wrong in the above pose. Are you saying, Marilyn Monroe is too sexy?



No, I'm not saying she is sexy, but I say, she IS SO indecent.



Diane, I think you're exaggerating. Indeed, they say, Marilyn Monroe is a sex symbol, but you're over-reacting.



I don't think so. If you want to make your site attractive to the general audience, your site should look decent. Don't you think, Kato?



Yes, of course. That's the very reason I put one of the attractive women in the pictorial menu so that my site looks attractive.



So, Kato... you consider Marilyn Monroe to be attractive, don't you?



Yes, I do.



How about me?











Oh, of course, you're quite attractive.







Do you really think so?



Yes, absolutely, I do.



Oh, thank you... You're so sweet, Kato, but...



But what?



I don't want you to see Marilyn Monroe and me in the same boat.



What's wrong with that?



You see, Marilyn is attractive but seems indecent, but I'm not definitely indecent.



Diane, I think you're preoccupied with Marilyn Monroe.



...'cause you put the indecent picture of Marilyn Monroe in the menu.



Well, she is one of my women.



What do you mean by one of your women?



In the following page, I feature both famous and infamous women in the world history.







"Featuring Famous or Infamous



 Women in History"








You call all the above women "your women", don't you?







Yes, I do, but I'm not a womanizer. He he he...



What will happen if I choose Marilyn Monroe and click the link?



You will see the following page:











"Marilyn Monroe"







So, you've written a story about Marilyn, haven't you?







Yes, I have.



Kato, have you also written about the other women?



Yes, I have.



Well, I'll read some articles later so that I get an idea what kind of women you're interested in.



Please read as many stories as possible, Diane.











Waht if I click the "Beaverland Historica" in the above menu?







You'll see the following screen.







"Beaverland Historica"







Historical stories?







Do you like history, Diane?



Yes, but I'm not so keen about it. What happens if I click the follwoing picture on the above menu?











If you move your mouse pointer over the picture, the follwoing picture shows up.











And when you click the picture, then you'll see the following page.







"Paleolithic Age"







Have you really written all the above articles, Kato?







Yes, I have.



Amazing! I can hardly believe it.



Well... if you're in doubt, please read some articles. You will know for sure that I've written all of the above.



Have you got any response from your readers?



Yes, of course. Here, I'll show you one of the responses:





Subj: Beaverland Net Form Processor

Date: 04/02/2010 7:02:19 AM

Pacific Standard Time

From: jen_parrell04@canada.com

To: barclay1720@aol.com




MESSAGE SENT THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE



This form was submitted: Feb 04 2010 / 07:02:15



userid = barclay1720

tripod = hist-iceage-good

Your_Name = jennifer parrell



Your_Email_Address = jen_parrell04@canada.com



Comments =




This article was good!

For any other person that actually listened in school it would be excellent,

but of course i didnt't.



I'm 24 years old and only now getting interested in the history of the world!

i don't know why it only interests me now



but lately i find myself searching different web sites to find out different things about the history in which me live in.



If you could help me out in finding some research about it, books or websites

it would be great!



jennifer parrell








この記事読み応えがあったわよ。

学校でお勉強している人が読んだら、きっと、もっと読み応えがあったでしょうね。

でも、私は学校から離れて、しばらくたつのよ。



実は、私ってぇ、24才なのよう。(もう、お勉強する年ではないのよう。)

どうして、今になって世界史に興味を持ったのか?自分でも分からないわ。



でも、最近、どう言う訳か、自分がこれまで生きてきた世界の歴史を知ろうとして、ウェブサイトを探していることが多いのよね。

それで、違った見方で歴史を見ようとしている自分に気づくのよ。



もし、そういう私に助けになるような本だとか、ウェブサイトをあなたが知っていたら、教えていただけませんか?

もし、教えていただけるなら、とっても助かるわ。



ジェニファー・パレル



【デンマン意訳】





SOURCE: "Woman from the Iceburg" (Feb. 6, 2010)








Does Jennifer really look like the picture above, Kato?







Oh, no... I've made it up by collage.



Again?



Yes... Ha ha ha...



And did you answered to her mail, Kato?



Yes, of course. Here is my e-mail.





Subj: Thanks for your comment! From Vancouver

Date: 04/02/2010 9:16:19 PM

Pacific Standard Time

From: Barclay1720@aol.com

To: jen_parrell04@canada.com








Hi, Jennifer.



Thanks millions for reading my article and leaving a comment.

Yeah, I think it quite interesting to find out the history from a different viewpoint.

I don't really remember exactly what book I read to write my story.

If I remember correctly, however, it is the history book published by "Lifetime Books".

If you're lucky enough, you could probably fint the title on the Net.



By the way, I've lately found "Underworld" fascinating.

It is a history book written by Graham Hancock, who is a best-seller writer and amature archaeologist.

You might have heard his name.

He is quite famous among history buffs.

And I'm one of those. he, he, he...

His homepage is http://www.grahamhancock.com.

In his book, you can for cure find quite a diferent viewpoint toward (or backward) our history.



Again, thanks a lot for reading my article and leaving a comment.

I'm looking foward to hearing from you someday.



Kato



(a.k.a Denman)




ジェニファーさん、こんにちは。



僕の記事を読んでくれて、しかもコメントまで書いてくれて本当に、本当にありがとね。

うん、うん、うん。。。そうだよねぇ~。歴史を違った見方で見直すことってぇ、マジで面白いよね。

どの本を読んで記事を書いたか、僕はすっかり忘れてしまって思い出せないよう。

でも、記憶をさかのぼってみると、確か"Lifetime Books"社が出版した歴史書だと思うよう。

運が良ければネットで探し出せると思うよう。



ところで、最近、"Underworld"と言う本を読んだのだけれど、ジェニファーさんが読んでもハマッてしまうほど面白いよ。

あのベストセラー作家でアマチュアの考古学研究家のグラハム・ハンコックさんが書いた本だよう。

(日本語のタイトルは「神々の世界」です。)

おそらくジェニファーさんも名前ぐらいは、聞いたことがあるかもしれない。

ハンコックさんは、歴史にはまり込んでいる“歴史バカ”の間では有名ですよう。

僕も、その“歴史バカ”だけれど。。。うししししし。。。



彼のホームページの URL は次の通りです。

http://www.grahamhancock.com



ハンコックさんの本を読むと、マジでこれまでとは違った見方で世界史を読むことができると思う。

読んでみてね。



くどいようだけれど、僕の記事を読んでくれて、しかもコメントまで書いてくれて本当にありがとね。

またいつか、ジェニファーさんからコメントをもらえることを期待しています。

じゃあね。



Kato



別の名をデンマンと言います。




SOURCE: "Woman from the Iceburg"

 (Feb. 6, 2010)









So, this is what you call "spiritual work", isn't it, Kato?







Yes, it is.




【Himiko's Monologue】







Well, Kato likes to make up so many pictures by collage.

Actually, he's made up the following picture:







This isn't nice at all.

And my students copied the above picture and scattered them around the campus where I teach the Japanese classic.

Since then, no male suitors have called me for date.



Well, come to think of it, I've never met a decent man in my life.

How come I'm always a loner?

I wish I could meet a nice gentleman at the library in my town as Kato met Diane.

Well, they say, there is a way where there is a will.



Have a nice day!

Bye bye ...












ィ~ハァ~♪~!



メチャ面白い、



ためになる関連記事









■ 『きれいになったと感じさせる



下着・ランジェリーを見つけませんか?』




■ 『ちょっと変わった 新しい古代日本史』



■ 『面白くて楽しいレンゲ物語』







■ 『カナダのバーナビーと軽井沢に



別荘を持つことを夢見る小百合さんの物語』




■ 『今すぐに役立つホットな情報』



■ 『 ○ 笑う者には福が来る ○ 』







『夢とロマンの横浜散歩』



『愛とロマンの小包』



『下つきだねって言われて…』







『銀幕の愛』



『パリの空の下で』



『夢の中華パン』









こんにちは。ジューンです。



あなたはバレンタインデーに贈り物をしましたか?



それとも贈り物をもらいましたか?



たまたま日本の英和辞典を引いたらば



次のように出ていましたわ。




Valentine



①男の名前; 聖ヴァレンチノ (3世紀ローマのキリスト教殉教者)



②ヴァレンチノ祭に選んだ恋人; 同日異性に送るカード・手紙・贈り物など



St. Valantine's Day



聖ヴァレンチノ祭(2月14日)に恋人同士が贈り物・手紙などを交換する風習がある。








三省堂『最新コンサイス英和辞典』より




そうなのですわ。



2月14日には男女にかかわらず



恋人同士が贈り物や手紙を交換する



習慣があるのですわ。



ところで、日本では3月14日がホワイトデーです。



バレンタインデーにチョコレートなどをもらった男性が、



そのお返しにホワイトチョコレートなどを女性へ贈ります。



だから、この習慣は日本・韓国・台湾・中国の一部など



東アジア特有のものです。



欧米ではこういった習慣はありません。



なぜなら、バレンタインデーに恋人同士が



贈り物や手紙を交換するからです。



わたしはデンマンさんにGODIVAの



チョコレートを上げようとしたのです。



そうしたらロブソンストリートのGODIVAのお店が



無くなっていたのですわ。



仕方ないのでピカチューのお弁当を作って



デンマンさんにプレゼントしたのですわ。











ええっ。。。デンマンさんはどのようなプレゼントを



くれたのかってぇ~?



それが、次のようなホットパンツだったのですわ。



うふふふふふ。。。







ところで、卑弥子さんが面白い記事をまとめました。



寒さを笑って吹き飛ばしたかったら



ぜひ読んでみてくださいね。



■ 『笑って幸せな気分になれるサイト』







では、今日も一日楽しく愉快に



ネットサーフィンしましょうね。



じゃあね。








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿