2012年5月23日水曜日

Infidelity Neighbourhood

Infidelity Neighbourhood
 
 






Subj:Yeah! I'll get my butt

out of the library




From: barclay1720@aol.com
To: diane@vancouver.ca
Date: Saturday, May 5, 2012 7:04:23 PM
Pacific Daylight Saving Time


Hi, Diane,

Spring is in full bloom!
Hip! hip! Hurrah!
What a gorgeous day!

As you said, I'll get my butt out of the library, and skip and hop around like a teenaged bambino.
he, he, he, he, he, ...



Are you keeping your eye out for someone for me?
It is nice of you.




Are you in the market?
Would you prefer a Japanese woman?
What would your age group be?
What interests would you prefer she have?
Sometimes I meet the loveliest ladies at the gym or church or at the theatre and they tell me they'd love to have a boyfriend.
Of course, you'd have to get your butt out of the library more.



What do you think?




Good to see you last Tuesday.
but I couldn't answer the above questions.
So, I've just written an article to answer all the above questions.

Please click the following link:


(casa12.jpg)

"Diane in Casablanca"

(May 5, 2012)


I hope you'll get a lot of sunshine while you're skipping along the seawall.
Your truly faithful follower, Kato



 




Subj:you'd have to get your butt

out of the library more.


From: diane@vancouver.ca
To: barclay1720@aol.com
Date: Mon, May 7, 2012 7:55 pm
Pacific Daylight Saving Time




Hi Kato,

Maybe we should call you Kato in Casablanca!?


(casa15.jpg)


(golda004.jpg)

"Casablanca" - Trailer



Thanks for all of this, and you sort of answered some of my questions, but I can see I have work left to do.
The Denman Syndicate is a fine thing you do, for sure, but it doesn't replace a real live girlfriend, n'est-ce pas?


(edison3.jpg)

You remember Thomas Edison, I'm sure, and all the work that went into his discovering how an unseeable current of energy could be harnessed and turned into light.
I'm not sure how long it took for him to make his final discovery, but one thing for sure is that he had failure after failure after failure.

When people would ask him if all these failures were discouraging, he'd say "not at all; it just one more thing I know not to do or one more thing that is bringing me closer to finding what I want to find".
This lesson is transferable to love relations; so what if you are mismatched?
So what if she's not the right one?

Each time you meet a new woman and attempt to connect you learn more about yourself, about what you want in a woman, about what you have to offer.
It's all good.
You may want to try "Plenty of Fish".
It's free and if you're honest about who you are and what you want in a woman, there's a good chance you'll find it.
I think the key is to be as honest as you possibly can.
In the meantime, of course, I'm keeping an eye out for you.
Good women who actually want a boyfriend seem rare these days for some reason.
There are lots of good women my age who are quite content without a man.
Hard for me to understand, but there it is.

It was so gorgeous today I just couldn't stay inside.
Well, I did do a bit of housework, but that was about it.
Spring has sprung it appears; tomorrow is my seawall walk, so hope it continues!





So good to hear from you,



Love, Diane ~





So, Diane, you've enjoyed your seawall walk, eh?



You're telling me, Kato.  What lovely and gorgeous days we've got here in Vancouver lately!  Why don't you join me someday?  It's a pity for you to stay all the time in the library.  You're really attached to the library, if not permanently connected to the the computer at Joe Fortes Library.

He. he, he, he, he ... sometimes, I feel as if I was confined in the library for life.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, ... oh, Kato, you sound so miserable.  There are so many beautiful, friendly, and gorgeous women out there under the bright sunshine.  These biker babes are just waiting for you.


(biker303.jpg)


(biker106.jpg)


(biker105.jpg)


(biker203.jpg)


(biker012.jpg)



Are you saying that those biker babes are waiting for me?



No, no, no ... Kato, you're imagining things...those women are imaginary---not real.  You've simply made up the above pictures.

Have I?

Oh yes... you should talk to real women.

Where can I find real women?

Don't be silly!  Real women are everywhere.  You simply get your butt out of the library.















Wow!  These beach gals are nice and gorgeous!



So, I'm saying, get your butt out of the library and meet those beach gals.

Are they real?

Of course, they are.  The above women are not your creations in your mind.  They're all real.

By the way, Diane, are you real?

Yes, of course, I am.  Don't ask me such a stupid question!  Kato, have you been thinking that I am an imaginary creature?

Well... lately, the boundary between imaginary and real things are getting blurry to me.

It's because you're so absorbed in the books, movies and DVDs, in general, and the Net, in particular.

Am I?

Oh yes, no question about that!

If you say so, what about those people who eagerly read my articles about "Biker Babes" and "Diane in Casablanca"?

Where are they?

Look at the following page-view list.


(ame20518e.gif)



"Biker Babes" and "Diane in Casablanca" are among the well-read articles on the above Japanese site.  Mind you, all the other articles are written in Japanese.  Taking into consideration the Japanese unwillingness to handle the articles written in English, I think this is a phenomenal success.  Besides, these two articles were posted on the other blogs of the "Denman Syndicate."


(denmansyn.gif)


(hg20518be.gif)



You see... The number of visitors is increasing month by month since I'm working as hard as possible to write interesting stories.  Diane, you're helping me a great deal, writing me many pieces of interesting mail and giving me tons of inspiration.  This is such a lovely collaboration, I'd say.  Furthermore, Diane, look at the following map and list.







People around the world are also reading "Biker Babes" and "Diane in Casablanca."  It has been increased to 55 countries from 48 when I showed the map last time.



Kato, are you trying to say that they believe I'm such an ideal figure as Ingrid Bergman in "Casablanca"?

Yes, of course.


(ingrid.jpg)

Ingrid Bergman ... Can't

take my eyes off of you






As I told you, Diane, you're now quite popular among the Net surfers in Japan, if not all over the world.



Do you want me to believe this?

Well, next time you're thinking about going abroad, go to Tokyo, instead of London.

Why?

...'Cause you could easily expect a red-carper reception, and they would treat you as if the late Princess Di came into life. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ...



(2004fx.png)



That would be nice, but I don't like an imaginary way of life.



Imaginary way of life?

I don't like that.  I admire your work on the Denman Syndicate, or whatever it is, but you must always face the reality.

I see.

As I told you, don't be afraid of failures! Each time you meet a new woman and attempt to connect, you learn more about yourself, about what you want in a woman, about what you have to offer.

I see.

Kato, do you really understand what I'm saying?

Yes, of course, I do.  But you mentioned that good women who actually want a boyfriend seem rare these days for some reason.

Yes, I said that.

You also said, there are lots of good women your age who are quite content without a man.

Yes, I said that, too. It is hard for me to understand this.

I know why lots of good women your age are quite content without a man.

Oh, do you?  Tell me Why.

The other day, I read a newspaper article. Diane, read the following excerpt, will you?




Where there's a beach, there are horny people," jokes Symonds, famous for an alleged high-profile affair with celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey.
"It's an epidemic in Vancouver.
It's one of the top five cities in the world to live in, so there's something about success, wealth and standard of living that opens up more opportunities for infidelity."

Symonds now helps women get out of affairs through her websites, Mistresses Anonymous.
She's also currently filming a Slice reality TV show in Vancouver that is described as "Intervention meets Sex and the City."

"There's a reason we're filming the show in Vancouver," she said. "The problem is, for every mistress there's a man cheating on his wife.
There's never a good outcome for anybody.
Most of these (mistresses) want a relationship, a marriage, a family, but they can't do that in an affair."

Her advice for curious husbands who feel stuck in a troubled marriage?

"Keep it in your pants and talk about it with your wife."


Top 10 cheating

neighbourhoods


1. Kitsilano
2. West Vancouver
3. Shaughnessy
4. Burnaby
5. Yaletown
6. Downtown
7. Surrey
8. Richmond
9. New Westminster
10. MacKenzie Heights




SOURCE: AshleyMadison.com


by Matt Kieltyka
matt.kieltyka@metronews.ca

Thurs., May 17, 2012




Hmmm ... quite interesting, isn't it?



Yes, it is.  You see, Diane, lots of good women your age are well aware that there are lots of men who feel stuck in a troubled marriage. Mind you, those women are sick and tired of going through another trouble with those men.

So, Kato, you believe that those good women are quite content without a man, don't you?

Yes, I do.  Those elderly gals are sick and tired of failures.  So the nice and not-so-young women come to the library and would rather feel like being stuck in a computer, instead of a lousy man. He, he, he, he, he...

 

【Himiko's Monologue】



Yes, some single women are looking for an extramarital activity because most of them are sick and tired of lousy single men.
I understand that single women like me want a relatioinship, a marriage, and a family, but they can't get those in an affair.
The point is, there are so many unhappy husbands who feel stuck in a troubled marriage, and look for a "blue bird" with a single woman.
But those lousy husbands should talk about the problem with their wives in the first place.
However, they seldom do.
This is the cause of all the troubles mistresses have to go through.

Well... I hope Kato will write another interesting article soon.
So please come back to see me.

Have a nice day!
Bye bye ...








If you've got some time,

Please read one of the following artciles:





"Hello Diane!"

"I wish you were there!"

"Jane Eyre"



"Jane Eyre Again"

"Jane Eyre in Vancouver"

"Jane Eyre Special"

"Love & Death of Cleopatra"

"Nice Story"



"Scrumdiddlyumptious"

"Spiritual Work or What?"

"What a coincidence!"



"Wind and Water"

"Yoga and Happiness"

"You're in a good shape"



"Hellelujah!"

"Ecclesiophobia"

"Uncorruptible"

"Net Travel & Jane"



"Net Love"

"Complicated Love"

"Electra Complex"

"Net Début"

"Inner World"



"Madame Riviera and Burger"

"Roly-poly in the North"

"Amazing Grace"

"Diane in Paris"

"Diane in Montmartre"



"Diane Well Read"

"Wantirna South"

"Maiden's Prayer"

"Bandwidth"

"Squaw House and Melbourne Hotel"



"Tulips and Diane"

"Diane in Bustle Skirt"

"Diane and Beauty"

"Lady Chatterley and Beauty"

"Victorian Prudery"



"Diane Chatterley"

"From Canada to Japan"

"From Gyoda to Vancouver"

"Film Festival"

"Madame Taliesin"

"Happy Days"

"Vancouver Again"

"Swansea"



"Midnight in Vancouver"

"Madame Lindbergh"

"Dead Poets Society"

"Letters to Diane"

"Taliesin Studio"



"Wright and Japan"

"Taliesin Banzai"

"Memrory Lane to Sendai"

"Aunt Sleepie"

"Titanic @ Sendai"

"Birdcage"


(sylvie121.jpg)

"Roly-poly in the wild"

"Silence is dull"

"Zen and Chi Gong"

"Piano Lesson"

"Dangerous Relation"

"Electra Complex"


(juneswim.jpg)

"Covent Garden"

"Fatal Relation"

"Notre Dame"

"Anne Frank"

"Biker Babe"

"Diane Girdles the Globe"

"Diane in Casablanca"






Hi, I'm June Adams.

Several rumors and misconceptions have grown up around the film "Casablanca."

Some say, Ronald Reagan was originally chosen to play Rick.

This originates in a press release issued by the studio early on in the film's development, but by that time the studio already knew that he was due to go work for the army, and he was never seriously considered.

Others say, Reagan had turned down the lead role.

Studio records make clear, however, that Wallis---the film's producer---was committed to Bogart from the start.

Another well-known story is that the actors did not know until the last day of shooting how the film was to end.

The original play (set entirely in the cafe) ended with Rick sending Ilsa and Victor to the airport.

During scriptwriting, the possibility was discussed of Laszlo being killed in Casablanca, allowing Rick and Ilsa to leave together.

But this is not a good idea because forcing her to carry on with the husband in these days is far more important than the love of two little people.

It was certainly impossible for Ilsa to leave Laszlo for Rick, as the production code forbade showing a woman leaving her husband for another man.



ところで、愛とロマンに満ちた

レンゲさんのお話をまとめて

『レンゲ物語』を作りました。

もし、レンゲさんの記事をまとめて読みたいならば、

次のリンクをクリックしてくださいね。

『愛とロマンのレンゲ物語』



『軽井沢タリアセン夫人 - 小百合物語』

とにかく、今日も一日楽しく愉快に

ネットサーフィンしましょうね。

じゃあね。



(sylvie122.jpg)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿